Mannai Trading is the commercial and business development division of Mannai Holding, established by its Chairman, Salim Ahmed Al Mannai in 1973. Mannai Trading is an approved material vendor in various sectors and fields, which include oil and gas, electricity and water, roads directorate, steel fabrication contractors and in the construction field.
Mannai Trading has been one of the largest suppliers of technology based products and services for the infrastructural sector in the Middle East for four decades. Our products and services include:
- Pipeline Corrosion Protection Systems
- Specialized Infrastructural Coatings and Linings
- Steel Surface Preparation Abrasives
- On-line Composite Repair Systems
- On-line Leak Repair Systems for the Oil and Gas Sector
- Pipes and Fittings – Ductile Iron and Cast Iron
- Valves and Fire-hydrants
- Mannai Trading provides comprehensive material outsourcing options and total logistical support for the group as a whole.
- Mannai Trading also has a building materials division which supplies marble, granite and floor tiles and quality building materials to the construction sector.
Mannai Contracting has grown to become a Grade ‘A’ civil contractor in the Kingdom of Bahrain.The division has a team of qualified, experienced engineers and personnel. The inclusion of fully functional in-house carpentry workshops, HVAC and MEP teams has helped the division to execute top quality landmark turnkey projects for Mannai Holding. These projects include Mannai Sea Plaza, Mannai Plaza, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Ramada Hotel & Suites – Amwaj Islands and many more.
The dimension stone contracting division of Mannai Trading & Contracting has also been involved in the design and installation of dimension stone for some of the prestigious projects in Bahrain, which include Seef Mall, Gosi Shopping Complex, Debenhams, Haram Plaza, Al Baraka Islamic Bank, Gudaibiya Mosque and Durrat Al Bahrain among others.